PV 2013 will be hosted by Cisco and will be held at:
Cisco Building 3
225 East Tasman Dr.
San Jose, CA 95134
Air Travel and US Visas
San Jose is served by two major airports: San Jose International (SJC) and San Francisco International (SFO). The maps are provided below.
For US visa information, please check the State Department’s Web site. For registered attendees, invitation letters will be provided upon request. Please send your registration confirmation and request to Ali C. Begen.
The venue is easily accessible via the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (http://www.vta.org) light rail system. Building 3 is nearest to the Cisco Way stop on the Blue Line. A system map is available here.
There is no official hotel for PV 2013. The hotels listed below are only a few of the many possible accommodations available in the area and are provided only as a suggestion.
In Santa Clara:
- Hyatt Santa Clara
- Next to a tram station. While a tram connection is required, travel time is short and convenient.
In San Jose:
These hotels are all near tram stops that do not require a connection, but travel time is about 30 minutes by tram and 15 minutes by car.
- Staybridge and Crowne Plaza
- These hotels are part of the same hotel group and are within walking distance of the venue. A hotel shuttle may be available as well (please check with the hotel directly).
- Courtyard by Marriott, Milpitas
- About 2.5 miles away but the tram is direct and takes 15-20 mins end-to-end. There is a giant mall next to the hotel.